I wanted to pass along information for coaches and parents for Wavefest this weekend. Here are some critical pieces of information.
- The schedule is posted and accessible in AES changes are still possible so please check back.
- The site locations can be found here and match locations are included in the schedule. We are using both Pensacola State College (PSC) campuses. One is in PSC - Milton is in Milton, FL and PSC Ross Center is on the Pensacola, FL campus parents should check this carefully.
- We are not using paper "day of rosters". Rosters MUST be updated online in AES and current by Friday 3/9. Players not listed on AES rosters may be deemed ineligible for the tournament.
- Coaches meetings will take place at each location 30 minutes prior to each wave start time.
- Food tables are NOT provided nor allowed inside at either Pensacola State College sites, but are allowed at all other sites. Tables are provided at some sites on a first come first serve basis.
- Coaches are responsible for confirming any tournament seeding/officiating responsibilities with their site director before taking the team out of the gym for the day. It is important to confirm what you believe to be correct.
- There is a $5 per day admission charge for person's 13 and older at all Gulf Coast region events. This is a Gulf Coast Region policy, harassing the gate staff is inappropriate and embarrassing. Coaches and athletes are admitted free of charge.
- WATER ONLY is permitted in the gym spaces. This includes your morning coffee.
- Please park in a marked parking spot.
Thanks for coming and we are looking forward to some great competition.