club registration is required prior to the 1:00 pm parent meeting. here are the steps to do that. all of this will occur at the uwf field house.
Registration & Uniform Sizing for 12, 13, and 14 years old will begin at 11:30 am. 15, 16, 17, and 18 years old will follow the 1:00 pm Parent meeting.
1. Complete the google form found at this link: CLICK HERE FOR CLUB REGISTRATION FORM
2. 2017-18 USAV membership card- $90.00 completed and paid for on line at http://www.gulfcoastvolleyball.org/membership select "West Florida Volleyball Club Waves." (Need more info? See below)
3. Parent Code of Conduct Form- found under player/parent forms http://www.gulfcoastvolleyball.org/forms
4. Notarized Medical Release Form- found under player/parent forms http://www.gulfcoastvolleyball.org/forms
5. Try-out payment in the amount of $60.00. Cash or Check made payable to West Florida Volleyball Club
USA VOLLEYBALL REGISTRATION
If you were a player, coach, club director, chaperone or official for the 2017-18 season (last season):
This link will generate a username and password dialog box for you to input your information to begin your membership renewal with USA Volleyball and the Gulf Coast Region.
If you are a new player, coach, club director, chaperone or official for the 2017-18 season (this season):
You need to register with USA Volleyball and the Gulf Coast Region. A new member is a person who did not play, coach or officiate during the 2017-18 season.
Login for current members
If you know your user name and password:
Instructions for New Junior players
These instructions are for new junior players (not a member in the 2017-18 season) only.
If you were a member of a region other than the Gulf Coast Region last season, contact the Gulf Coast Region to transfer your membership prior to going online to register. Send your name, date of birth, cell phone number and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Begin your online registration here. The "Member Information" page will appear.
- Fill out all fields on this page. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- When you have filled out all the required fields, click the “Continue” button. The "Membership Options" page appears.
- Choose "WEST FLORIDA WAVES VOLLEYBALL CLUB."
- Select “Junior Membership” as your membership type.
- Complete all fields in the “Parent/Guardian Information” section.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. A confirmation page appears.
- If something needs to be corrected, click the “Edit” button next to the section to be corrected. If all the information is correct, go to the bottom of the page and check “I Agree”.
- Parent or guardian must check all three agreement boxes and add his/her driver's license number. This electronic signature serves as your agreement with USA Volleyball.
- Click the "Confirm" button. A pop-up box appears: “Are you sure you want to submit your application”.
- Click OK. A confirmation appears, stating “Your membership APPLICATION has been successfully submitted”. Print this page for your records.
- Click “OK” to continue. At the bottom of the page there will be a “Waiver & Release of Liability” form. Click on this form and at the top of the page “Click here to Print” instruction.
- Once you have a printout of the “Waiver & Release of Liability” form, you and your parent/guardian must sign and date the form.
- Payment submission page appears, select the credit card to be used (Visa or Master Card), acknowledge the amount to be paid and follow the prompts. This is a secured site for card use.
- You will also need to print and complete the “Player Medical History Form”.
- Player Medical Form must be completed, signed, notarized and submitted to the junior club director. If requested you can also turn in a copy of the Confirmation page to your junior club director so he or she knows your registration is complete. Please keep copies of all forms for your records.
- You will receive via email an “Application Confirmation” stating the following:
- Membership Type: Regular Junior Membership.
- Status: Paid
- Membership Dates: 9/1/2017 – 8/31/2018.
- Region: Gulf Coast Region.
- Membership Card with USA Volleyball Number.
- Print your membership card and carry it with you to ALL region events, which includes practices and all events your club may host.
- If you need to update any of your personal information, log in here to access your existing member account, then click “My Information” and change your information.